Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Psychiatric Mental Health
Winder, Georgia 30680
Here at Wellpath, everything that we do is about taking care of people – our patients, our staff and our partners. We are committed to making a difference by providing hope and healing to vulnerable patients in challenging clinical environments. Our talented, compassionate team thrives in an autonomous environment, is empowered and supported by education, training and the resources to practice healthcare the way it is meant to be and strives to "Always Do The Right Thing!”
About this role
Our Mental Health ARNP works under supervision of the Staff Psychiatrist or Director of Psychiatric Services and in accordance with established The Company policy and procedure as well as within the State guidelines. Maintains any documentation required by state or facility guidelines to demonstrate compliance with supervision requirements. Provides psychiatric consultation, diagnostic and treatment services to the identified patient population, including medication management and crisis intervention services.
One day shift weekly
What you bring to the table
- Degree in Advanced Practice Nursing in a course of study from an accredited college or university that allows for prescriptive privileges upon obtaining appropriate licensure.
- Clinical experience preferred Psychiatric experience preferred
- Must be currently licensed by the appropriate state licensing board to practice as an Advanced Practice Nurse. Certification as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in the state of practice desired.
- Must maintain CPR certification, and any other certifications (such as First Aid) required by contract.
What you will do
- Provides required documentation of services to the Staff Psychiatrist or Health Services Administrator in order to monitor compliance with facility contract.
- Notifies Mental Health Coordinator, Mental Health Director, or Health Services Administrator of requested schedule changes in scheduled coverage.
- Assists in arrangement for coverage of psychiatric services if unavailable for extended period of time.
- Maintains and shows proof of current State licensure and provides duplicate for personnel file.
- Maintains continuing education requirements for continued medical practice in the State.
Wellpath is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Youtube Channel Link:https://www.youtube.com/embed/FkAhICS7FNM
Date Posted : 04/15/2021
Email your Resume
Share On :