Pediatrix Medical Group
Requisition ID: 2022-35346
Specialty: Practitioner - Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Position Type: Full Time
HR Rep / Recruiter: Janet Friedman
Seeking a PNP for Adventure in the Pacific Northwest!
Pediatrix has an opportunity for a pediatric nurse practitioner to cover the well-baby nursery at Tacoma General Hospital in Tacoma, Washington.
- Full-time position working 8-hour day shifts (40 hrs/week) in the newborn nursery with an ADC of 8-20. Requires some weekend and holiday coverage.
- NBN supported by in-house neonatologists
- Responsibilities include seeing unassigned patients, and providing admission/discharge/progress notes
- Attendance at deliveries is not required, circumcisions not required
- Previous PNP and newborn nursery experience preferred
Located near Mount Rainier National Park, Tacoma is a mid-sized, progressive, urban port city that manages to retain a unique, hometown feel. Tacoma is on Washington’s Puget Sound, 32 miles southwest of Seattle and less than a day’s drive to Vancouver and Victoria, British Columbia, and less than two hours from mountains and the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy world-class museums, wineries and microbreweries, great shopping and dining locally and in nearby Seattle. Western Washington’s beautiful outdoor terrain is a paradise for those who enjoy outdoor activities such as boating, sailing, fishing, hunting, skiing and mountaineering. Washington has no state income tax.
- Must have a minimum of a Master's Degree in Nursing
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Compensation: The pay for this position ranges from $108,000 - $130,000 per year and is based on years of relevant experience.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program – 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation’s leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Pediatrix® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers.
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :