Pediatrix Medical Group
Requisition ID: 2022-37700
Specialty: Practitioner - Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
Position Type: Full Time
HR Rep / Recruiter: Janet Friedman
NNP Opportunities in Phoenix's Desirable East Valley / Downtown / Scottsdale
We have an exciting opportunity for Neonatal Nurse Practitioners to join Arizona Neonatology and our growing team of 24 Neonatologists and ultimately 38 NNPs in the greater Phoenix metropolitan area.
- Coverage is provided at three Level III-IV NICUs which are all affiliated with high-risk delivery services, and soon to be six (up from three) Level 2 Special Care Nurseries, all in the Phoenix area.
- Arizona Neonatology also provides services and two Level IIIa and two Level II nurseries throughout Arizona.
- The NNPs work collaboratively with the Neonatologists to provide coverage to the delivery service as well as caring for all infants in the NICU.
- NNPs will work the evening shift alongside a Neonatologist in the Level III-IV NICUs.
- Level II units are covered 24/7 with in-house NNPs and Neonatologist daily rounds and in-person availability for emergencies.
- The NNPs work a combination of 12 and 24-shifts, which can be varied to suit one’s needs as well as the unit/team. The responsibility for attendance at delivery is shared with the Neonatologists.
- No transport duties
- Two years NNP experience preferred
Phoenix's sunny weather and mountainous desert terrain are ideal for hiking, mountain biking, cycling, fishing, rock climbing, tubing, and horseback riding. Living in Phoenix means enjoying more than 180 parks, 41,000 acres of desert and mountain preserves, and more than 200 miles of trails. Phoenix is a family-oriented community with excellent school districts and numerous activities for children. Excellent skiing is just 2 hours away and the bright lights of Las Vegas and California’s beautiful beaches are within a several hour drive or one hour flight.
- Must have a minimum of a Master's Degree in Nursing
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Pediatrix® Medical Group, Inc. (Pediatrix) is the nation’s leading provider of physician services. Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians are committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services to women, babies and children across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties include obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology complemented by more than 20 pediatric subspecialties, as well as pediatric primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by significant investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives. The physician-led company was founded in 1979 as a single neonatology practice and today provides its highly specialized and often critical care services through more than 5,000 affiliated physicians and other clinicians in 37 states.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers.
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :