Pediatrix Medical Group
Requisition ID: 2022-35258
Specialty: Practitioner - Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
Position Type: Full Time
HR Rep / Recruiter: Janet Friedman
Join our NNP team in picturesque Spokane, WA
Our Spokane, WA, neonatology practice is seeking an experienced neonatal nurse practitioner to join our team in scenic Spokane, WA
Our group provides on-site service seven days per week, 24 hours per day at Sacred Heart (Level -IV NICU) and Deaconess (Level-III NICU) Medical Centers. These NICUs are in downtown Spokane and are crucial referral hospitals for newborns in mid and eastern Washington state as well as Northern Idaho and Western Montana.
- Sacred Heart Medical Center’s 61-bed unit averages over 45 infants daily and has approximately 800 admissions per year. This unit offers ECMO, high-frequency and conventional ventilation and inhaled nitric oxide. It also boasts an active pediatric cardiothoracic surgery program.
- Deaconess Medical Center‘s NICU is a 38-bed unit with an average daily census of 16 to 18 patients.
- Pediatric subspecialty services are available, including pediatric surgery, and both hospitals offer maternal-fetal medicine programs.
- You will be part of a relatively small but unified team, which is patient-focused, thorough, and actively participates in ongoing training and quality improvement programs offered nationwide and through Pediatrix Medical Group.
- Prior NNP experience required
About the Area
Spokane is a picturesque, family-oriented city that has been nationally recognized for its high standard of educational programs. It is in eastern Washington, five hours from Seattle and two hours south of the Canadian border. Washington State has no income tax and Forbes Magazine has listed Spokane as one of America’s most affordable places to live. Residents and visitors enjoy cultural and outdoor recreational activities for all seasons. The central riverfront downtown is active and vibrant with world-class dining, retail, and housing. Parks, unique festivals (Lilac Festival), sporting events (Bloomsday Run, Hoopfest basketball tournament, Ironman triathlon, professional and college sports), national conventions and concerts are abundant. Urban, suburban, and rural lifestyles are all accessible.
- Must have a minimum of a Master's Degree in Nursing
- Prior experience preferred as a licensed NNP
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program – 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation’s leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Pediatrix® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers.
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Education Required:Masters Degree - MA
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :