Pediatrix Medical Group
Requisition ID: 2022-34145
Specialty: Practitioner - Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
Position Type: Full Time
HR Rep / Recruiter: Janet Friedman
Enjoy a great work/life balance in Orem, UT
Pediatrix® has an opportunity for a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to join our team of 2 neonatologists and 3 NNPs in Orem, Utah at Timpanogos Regional Hospital.
- In-house coverage is provided at a Level 3 nursery, with an opportunity to provide coverage at Level 2 nursery in Payson, UT
- The NNPs work collaboratively with the neonatologists to provide coverage to the high-risk delivery service, including attendance at deliveries, caring for all of the infants in the NICUs, in-house rounding and nursing education
- The shifts are 24-hours and full time requires 7-8 shifts per month
Orem, Utah is located approximately 45 miles south of Salt Lake City and is located amidst the majestic beauty of Mt. Timpanogos. There is no shortage of activities for the outdoor enthusiast – from skiing, mountain biking, rock climbing, golfing and dozens of parks and places to play – there is something for everyone. The area offers its residents great schools, a thriving environment for businesses of all sizes, and a family friendly atmosphere.
Must have a minimum of a Master's Degree in Nursing
- Prior NNP experience preferred
Benefits and Compensation
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
Benefits for Full Time employee and qualified dependents:
- Health Insurance including prescription drugs
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term disability options
- Employee stock purchase program – 15% discount*
- 401k with company match**
- Long Term Care (LTC)
- Pre-tax Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Aflac Hospital, Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
*Part Time Regular employee classifications also receive this benefit
** Available to part-time regular and part-time casual employees age 21 and over
Pediatrix® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation’s leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Pediatrix® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are becoming increasingly common. All genuine Pediatrix job postings can be found through the Pediatrix Careers site: www.pediatrix.com/careers.
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.Apply Here
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :